Welcome

Please join me for wedding planning tid bits, domestic experiments and fun times with J and I!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Preppy Wedding Showers and a Bachelorette Party

Without further ado, bridal shower pics:
The First Shower of the weekend was hosted by these lovely ladies


The party was complete with a beautiful cake sporting some preppy pink hydrangeas

Pink and green flowers adorned the pink covered table

The same flowers made up my corsage


Here I am, mimosa in hand, making the rounds



As the guest of honor, I had the comfy chair! Here I am with my personal attendant, L.



The Preppy bridesmaids!

The second shower was thrown by MOH at her new place. Such fun! Preppy pink and green balloons and streamers decorated the room. Here we are (I'm the one with the fuzzy tiara!).

Of course this party had a preppy pink decorated cake also!

And now, a preppry bachelorette party!

MOH put the party together, and did SUCH a good job of organizing everything!


Preppy aunts showed up with crazy hats, boas and glasses for the party. I also got a sash and beads with a shot glass and a "Hottie Whistle" (I had to blow this for all the hotties at our table all night! aka, the girls and I!)


MOTB and I

PA and I


Plastics!

Our preppy beverage of choice, peach bellinis!

Overall, a much needed evening with the girls amid the chaos of last minute wedding planning! Thank you to all who came! See you again soon!

H

No comments:

Post a Comment