Welcome

Please join me for wedding planning tid bits, domestic experiments and fun times with J and I!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday night musings

Here is some silly-ness.

Sometimes we need this after a month of wedding planning :)

First item:

Onions and chocolate.

So I was making spaghetti sauce tonight and chopping onions. . . and bawling my eyes out! Literally, masacara was running down my face. Not pretty. Does that ever happen to you? Your eyes water while you chop onions? So I talk a walk, step out of the kitchen and hunt up some of my Easter chocolate (from Mama!) that was laying around. Apparently I thought this was a chocolate moment (wait, isn't that all the time?).

Here is where it gets freaky. I take the chocolate back into the kitchen and continue chopping onions. As I eat the little bunny ears (Ow!) my eyes aren't watering anymore! Chocolate and onions . . . perhaps there is a connection?? Who knows, but it worked :)

Last but not least:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mattdaviss/guys-acting-like-girls-t4l

Okay, you have to watch this. Happy Monday!

H

No comments:

Post a Comment