Welcome

Please join me for wedding planning tid bits, domestic experiments and fun times with J and I!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

OMG


J just said this today on the phone (I wasn't listening in, I promise), " . . . our wedding, 2 weeks from this Saturday . . . "


What? When did this happen?!


The good news is, our favors are in and the centerpeices are put together! Pictures of the Preppy Wedding Fairies who have been working on this will follow in a later post.


My shoes have been ordered . . . bet you can't guess what color they will be ;)


And the RSVPs have been counted. Yes that's right, if you have not turned yours in by now you will be getting a phone call from Preppy Mama or Preppy Ma B (as I call them!).


I had two lovely showers a couple of weeks ago thrown by Aunt G, Aunt P, Nana and MOH. So much fun! Thanks to all the wonderful ladies who were there and those who were not who sent their best wishes! Again, pictures to come in a later post (technical difficulties people, bear with me).


Next up is the last dress fitting (I get to take it home!), a serious hair appointment (you will see) and bachellorette party all in one Saturday!


H


PS- I have put up some helpful links, see sidebar


No comments:

Post a Comment