Welcome

Please join me for wedding planning tid bits, domestic experiments and fun times with J and I!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Preppy Bridesmaids!

Now that the secret is out, I can share with you how I asked my bridesmaids to be part of the wedding party!

MOH (Maid of honor) had her own special moment, at our favorite breakfast spot, Patrick's Bakery and Bistro in downtown Wayzata (okay, it's called Volnay now, but we still remember it as Patrick's). Check it out: http://www.patricksbakerycafe.com/.

Before we asked the bridesmaids, she helped me put together some little goodies for the ladies.



These cute little bags were filled with chocolate chip cookies and tied with grosgrain ribbon. Attached to each bag was a note written in green asking "Will you be my bridesmaid?"



These pink and green planners sport each bridesmaid's initial and has the wedding date marked inside. Now they will be ready for wedding events to come!


MOH, MOTB (Mother of the bride) and I surprised the L sisters!




MOTB and I surprised the M sisters!



K says she must "kiss the bride!"


Thank you to the ladies who helped me put my little surprise plan together! This includes MOH, MOTB, Aunt G and Aunt P :) And thank you to my lovely bridesmaids for all of their excitement and enthusiam!
H














No comments:

Post a Comment