Welcome

Please join me for wedding planning tid bits, domestic experiments and fun times with J and I!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's Apple Pickin' Time!

This morning J and I joined his sister (MOH), her beau A, along with his niece and nephew for some fall apple picking!

At Aamodt's (check them out at http://www.aamodtsapplefarm.com/) in Stillwater the little ones enjoyed picking our own apples in the orchard, balloons, cider, a hay maze and even pony rides!

J picked up an Apple Oatmeal Cookie, just baked at a stand outside the Apple Barn. With it's crumbly apple and cinnamon flavor, I was inspired to try the recipe myself once we got our apples home.



Mmmm, don't those look yummy?!

A little flour, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and diced Honeycrisp apple later, these came out of the oven:

Let's get a close-up shall we?

I was looking for a container to keep these addicting little cookies fresh in, but I don't think they will last that long :)

H





No comments:

Post a Comment