Welcome

Please join me for wedding planning tid bits, domestic experiments and fun times with J and I!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fall Home Tour 2011

Hello all!
Today was such a pretty, crisp fall day (and hubby was working with his BF in the garage and shed trying to fix up snowblowers and lawnmowers, leaving me to my own devices, hehe!) that I was inspired to finally get my fall decorating done. Yay!
I made a quick stop at Michael's (Love!) and then back home I dug out my Fall plastic bin from the storage room in the basement and went to town. I thought it might be fun to share what I ended up with:
Finally did up the front window boxes. I love the little pumpkins tucked all cozy in there!
Another shot.
Walking into the front foyer I put a little white pumpkin on a white ruffled cake stand next to my spray of baby's breath.
In the kitchen I added a few little peices . . .
To the left of the sink are some little pumpkins sitting in a dessert/fruit bowl atop more white cake stands.
Hung on the window is an adorable little sign shaped like a roller, it says "Pumpkin Pie Served Daily" (it is a little hard to read in this pics, sorry!).
To the right of the sink, under the glass dome over a glass cakestand is a sweet little baking dish filled with candles shaped like mini pumpkin and apple pies. Yum!
Looks like I will have plenty of pleasant things to look at while I am washing dishes :)
Stepping into the dining room now . . . .
To your right is our china cabinet. On one of the doors I hung this cute sign with little tin cups attached.
All this talk of cider and pie is making me crave some! I can't wait to get to the pumpkin patch and apple orchard to bring some pie pumpkins and apples home!
Looking across the room . . .
I strung a little fall garland in the chandelier. On the table on top of a black placemat is one of my Great Grandma's serving dishes. Layered on top is another small white plate with a harvest orange candle.
Sparkly fall leaves!
On the other side of the table, on the shelf are more little pumpkins and mason jars filled with candy corns!
A close up.
Trying to keep a white theme on the sideboard with white lace, white dinner candles, and a white pumpkin.
In the living room on the leather ottomans I put out some of my favorite magazine's fall issues. Can't wait to pick up the newest ones!
Thank you for stopping by! Hope everyone is having a fabulous fall day!
- H

No comments:

Post a Comment