Welcome

Please join me for wedding planning tid bits, domestic experiments and fun times with J and I!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Valentine's Day decor part II

Good afternoon!

I finally got creative and figured out what to do with the two gold picture frames hanging in our entry way.


I carried the paper heart theme into the frames and hung them from cute (preppy!) pink polka dot ribbon. Here is a picture of both:

Looking down the entry way:


Of course I had to make sure my apothecary jar matched

So I made up this little vignette. Isn't my little monkey cute?! His heart says "Wild About You". I got it as a Valentine's Day present from J I forget how long ago :)

Here is the whole "scene":

Complete with the banner, and you can see the frames in the mirror :)

If anybody would like to share how they decorate for Valentine's Day I would love to see it!

H



No comments:

Post a Comment