Welcome

Please join me for wedding planning tid bits, domestic experiments and fun times with J and I!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

I must be apple crazy . . .

Apparently I can only bake with apples lately. I love making special Sunday morning breakfasts (last week was french toast with bananas in caramel sauce, unfortunately I did not take pictures) and when I saw this recipe http://smittenkitchen.com/2009/10/breakfast-apple-granola-crisp/ for Breakfast Granola Apple Crisp at Smitten Kitchen, I had to make it :)

So I went back for yet more apples, this time from the grocery store. Isn't that little bag cute though?




In they went into the baking dish . . .







Topped with butter, honey, oats and flour . . .

The kitchen smelled so yummy while this was baking!

Breakfast was served this morning with french vanilla yogurt. Yum!

H

No comments:

Post a Comment